Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Perfect Guitar

Have been dreaming of the sounds of my perfect guitar. Every sound from her will penetrate the heart of the listeners and touch them in a very special way. The treble strings will sound like a pure human voice, silvery and rich in harmonics. And for the basses, they will have a rich and warm tone, with a sonority that pervades every single cell of the body. A brush against the strings and the sound of every single string will blend perfectly and harmonise with a silky texture that will melt the most indifferent heart. And yes, this guitar will contain a spirit that will sing in tune with me, be able to leap up with joy or sob with an intense passion...

Now, I'm so in love with this dream guitar. Allow me to indulge in my fantasy for this moment, for I doubt I'll ever be blessed with an instrument with such an exquisite sound in this lifetime...

No comments: